Leaf: thicknesses of 80 / 100 / 120 / 140 mm.
• Finishes: white painted, PVC, stainless steel, polyester or Formica with anodised aluminium surrounding
• PUR or PIR insulation with a density of 40-45 kg/m³
• Rubber gasket around the perimeter made of sturdy PVC to
ensure the doors close hermetically
Industrial frame eliminating the thermal bridge prepared for assembly on panel or brickwork. Made of silver polished anodised aluminium, 15 micron.
Doors for freezing areas (–20ºC/ –40ºC) have a heater cable around the perimeter and inside the threshold plate.
SCR Track Industrial Version designed exclusively by REPRO Group.
• Track made of anodised aluminium with railway and bearings made of stainless steel
• External and internal handle of own design
• Optional: Electric drive designed for SCR track
Accessories: colors of our standard color card or RAL card, vision panels for positive and negative temperature doors, lock with internal unlocking, split rail, bumpers in different finishes, lower front track to be fixed on wall or panel.
Stainless Steel Version
Optional: top cover of the SCR track made of stainless steel. Frame with thermal bridge interrupted thermal bridge made of stainless
- Width + 60 mm
- Height + 30 mm
Technical documentation available for download
Electric drive SCR
Electric drive designed by REPRO Group.
Program display in different languages.
Power 230V AC / 50-60Hz. Pluggable connection of all components.
Push button for opening and closing. Temporized closing programmable.
Push button for “man present” function.
Complies with norm
Dossier 17/14108-456 by Applus.
Sliding doors with meat rail
Doors can be realized with two types of meat rail cut-outs: split rail and swan neck, adaptable to any requirements of your installation.